Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Daily Positive Affirmations


I submit to God in all that I do and may his will be done
Everything I do I do through the eyes of Love
I Love myself in a positive healthy way
I love my neighbor and all that I come in contact with the way I love myself
I create abundance in all that I say and do
I accept abundance and welcome it with open arms
I draw success, abundance, happiness, love, and wealth in all that I do
I prosper and have favor in all that I do
I am filled with success
Money comes to me easily, frequently, and abundantly in God’s perfect way
I attract the right people at the right time into my life
I am drawing positive people into my life every day
I make all the right connections
I love the work I do
I am in perfect health in every way
I am at my perfect body weight
I feel wonderful, grateful, and energetic everyday when I wake up
I am at ease with all types of people
I am a positive influence on all that I come into contact with
I attract only healthy relationships
I express myself wisely and articulate my thoughts and feelings to everyone
I am healthy and happy
Wealth is pouring into my life
I am sailing on the river of wealth
I am getting wealthier each day
My body is healthy and functioning in a very good way
I have a lot of energy
I study and comprehend fast
My mind is calm
I am calm and relaxed in every situation
My thoughts are under my control
I radiate love and happiness
I am surrounded by love. I have the perfect job for me
I am living in the house of my dreams
I have good and loving relations with my wife/husband
I have a wonderful and satisfying job
I have the means to travel abroad, whenever I want to
I am successful in whatever I do
Everything is getting better every day
I prosper wherever I turn and I know that I deserve prosperity of all kinds
The more grateful I am, the more reasons I find to be grateful
I pay my bills with love as I know abundance flows freely through me

No comments:

Post a Comment